Spring Minestrone Serves 4 Ingredients: 2 tbsp olive oil 1 medium onion, finely chopped 2 medium
1 kg Finely sliced Jersey Royals
500g Borbier unsalted butter
500ml Skimmed milk
60g Pro crema
500ml whole milk
120ml Creme Fraiche/fromage blanc
2 tbspn brown butter
2 tspn salt
- Caramelise the sliced Jersey Royals in the butter until completely golden brown.
- Drain from the butter.
- Add the milk to the pro crema and bring to the boil.
- Add the drained potatoes and allow to steep for 45 minutes.
- Keep 500g of the potatoes. Blend the kept potatoes, milk mix, creme fraiche, brown butter and salt.
- Blend until completely smooth then place into a Paco jet beaker and freeze.
Spring Minestrone with Jersey Royals
Crispy Jersey Royals with creamy feta sauce
Crispy Oregano Jersey Royals with creamy feta sauce Serves 4 Ingredients: 500g Jersey Royals, halved or
Jersey Royal coconut curry with greens
Serves 4 INGREDIENTS: 500g Jersey Royal potatoes, washed 1 tbsp vegetable oil 2 garlic cloves,
Jersey Royal Spring Tartiflette
Jersey Royal Spring Tartiflette Serves 8 Ingredients: 1 k Cooked Jersey Royals New Potatoes , cooled
Baked eggs with Jersey Royals and tomatoes
Ingredients: 400g Jersey Royals 30g unsalted butter 225g chestnut mushrooms, quartered 150g cherry tomatoes halved 4
Jersey Royals with Spiced Potted Shrimp Butter
Jersey Royal New Potatoes with whipped spiced potted shrimp butter Serves 4 Ingredients: 800g Jersey