If you’re on the hunt for a simple yet delicious recipe, look no further than our
1 kg Finely sliced Jersey Royals
500g Borbier unsalted butter
500ml Skimmed milk
60g Pro crema
500ml whole milk
120ml Creme Fraiche/fromage blanc
2 tbspn brown butter
2 tspn salt
- Caramelise the sliced Jersey Royals in the butter until completely golden brown.
- Drain from the butter.
- Add the milk to the pro crema and bring to the boil.
- Add the drained potatoes and allow to steep for 45 minutes.
- Keep 500g of the potatoes. Blend the kept potatoes, milk mix, creme fraiche, brown butter and salt.
- Blend until completely smooth then place into a Paco jet beaker and freeze.
Simply Minted Jersey Royals
Jersey Royal Potato Salad with Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes
Ingredients Serves 4 1kg Jersey Royals, scrubbed 300g Chantenay or small carrots 30g butter 4 lamb
Roast Jersey Royal, Creamed Potato & Sorrel by Bohemia Head Chef Steve Smith
Ingredients Ingredients (serves 4): 100g Unsalted Butter 4 large Jersey Royals. 1 sprig of thyme 10g
Warm Jersey Royal and Seaweed Salad
Ingredients 225g Jersey Royal potatoes 1 tbsp rice vinegar 2 eggs 125g shredded, cooked roast duck
Coconut Potato Bowl with Lime and Ginger
Ingredients Serves: 2 200g Jersey Royal potatoes, roughly chopped 150g cauliflower florets 2 tbsp coconut oil,
Persian Crusted Rack of Lamb with Minted Jersey Royals
Ingredients For the crusted lamb: 50g shelled pistachios, chopped ½ tsp cumin seed 4 stems mint