Serves 4 For the smoked Jersey Royal purée 600g Large Jersey Royals 100ml Smoked oil 50g
1 kg Finely sliced Jersey Royals
500g Borbier unsalted butter
500ml Skimmed milk
60g Pro crema
500ml whole milk
120ml Creme Fraiche/fromage blanc
2 tbspn brown butter
2 tspn salt
- Caramelise the sliced Jersey Royals in the butter until completely golden brown.
- Drain from the butter.
- Add the milk to the pro crema and bring to the boil.
- Add the drained potatoes and allow to steep for 45 minutes.
- Keep 500g of the potatoes. Blend the kept potatoes, milk mix, creme fraiche, brown butter and salt.
- Blend until completely smooth then place into a Paco jet beaker and freeze.
Salt-Baked Jersey Royals by Will Holland
Creamy Leek, Salmon & Jersey Royals Traybake by Amy Sheppard
Feeds 4 750g Jersey Royals cut in half Oil for roasting 2 large leeks sliced 4 boneless salmon fillets 200g asparagus (trimmed to
Spicy Sesame Jersey Royals by Asma Khan
Serves 4-6 500g Jersey Royals 1 tsp salt 1 tsp whole sesame seeds 5 whole dried red
Turmeric Roasted Jersey Royals with Lemon & Herb Dip by Shikha Gill
For the Turmeric Roasted Jersey Royals: 450 g Jersey Royal new potatoes, washed and halved 1 tbsp flour 1 tsp turmeric 1
Warm Jersey Royals in a Heavenly Anchovy Sauce by Julius Roberts
Serves 4 400g Jersey Royals A bunch of mint Chives Butter For the anchovy crema:
Jersey Royals with a Wild Garlic Velouté, Chive Sour Cream, Pickled Onions and Finished with Shavings of Winchester Cheese by James Knappett
Serves 4 For the Jersey Royals in beef fat 500g washed small Jersey Royal potatoes 200g beef fat/