Serves 2 Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes Ingredients: 500g Jersey Royal potatoes 300g
1 kg Finely sliced Jersey Royals
500g Borbier unsalted butter
500ml Skimmed milk
60g Pro crema
500ml whole milk
120ml Creme Fraiche/fromage blanc
2 tbspn brown butter
2 tspn salt
- Caramelise the sliced Jersey Royals in the butter until completely golden brown.
- Drain from the butter.
- Add the milk to the pro crema and bring to the boil.
- Add the drained potatoes and allow to steep for 45 minutes.
- Keep 500g of the potatoes. Blend the kept potatoes, milk mix, creme fraiche, brown butter and salt.
- Blend until completely smooth then place into a Paco jet beaker and freeze.
Jersey Royals with Crispy Chorizo and Manchego Cheese by Matt Healy
BBQ Jersey Royals with Fire Roasted Harissa and Yoghurt by Helen Graves
Ingredients: 3 dried cascabel chillies 1 chipotle chilli 1 pasilla chilli 1 red pepper 6 red
Aloo Ki Sabzi by Romy Gill
Serves 3: 300g Jersey Royals, cut in circles 3tsp Sunflower oil 1tsp Cumin seeds 75g Shallots,
Nduja Butter Smashed Jersey Royals by Hannah Hall
Ingredients: – 30g Nduja – 45g Butter – 2 – 3 tbsp olive oil – 1
Spring Jersey Royal, Wild Garlic & Ricotta Tart by Clodagh Mckenna
Ingredients: 300g Jersey Royal potatoes 500g block shortcrust pastry 50g asparagus tips, cut into 2cm lengths 40g watercress 40g baby
Wild Garlic Butter, Minted Jersey Royals, Melted Raclette Cheese, Gherkins and Charred Sugar Snap Peas by Anna Barnett
Feeds 4 Preparation time -10 minutes Cooking time – 15-20 minutes Ingredients: 500g Jersey Royals-