The umami flavours of the dressing make these vegetable skewers a hit. If you prefer you
1 kg Finely sliced Jersey Royals
500g Borbier unsalted butter
500ml Skimmed milk
60g Pro crema
500ml whole milk
120ml Creme Fraiche/fromage blanc
2 tbspn brown butter
2 tspn salt
- Caramelise the sliced Jersey Royals in the butter until completely golden brown.
- Drain from the butter.
- Add the milk to the pro crema and bring to the boil.
- Add the drained potatoes and allow to steep for 45 minutes.
- Keep 500g of the potatoes. Blend the kept potatoes, milk mix, creme fraiche, brown butter and salt.
- Blend until completely smooth then place into a Paco jet beaker and freeze.
Jersey Royal and Mushroom Skewers
Rosemary Roasted Jersey Royals by Jamie Oliver
Photography credit: ©2022 Jamie Oliver Enterprises Ltd. Photography; Ella Miller SERVES 6 1kg
Roasted Jersey Royals on a Pea & Mint Purée by Jamie Oliver
Photography credit: ©2022 Jamie Oliver Enterprises Ltd. Photography; Ella Miller SERVES 6 INGREDIENTS 750g
Jersey Royals with Anchovy Butter by Jamie Oliver
Photography credit: ©2022 Jamie Oliver Enterprises Ltd. Photography; Ella Miller Serves 6 Ingredients: 3 anchovy
One-Pan Jersey Royal Hash
This is a great breakfast or brunch dish particularly if you have leftover Jersey Royals. Other
Jersey Royal Easter Salad
A spring salad with lemony tang and spicy sumac which can be served warm or chilled,