Spring Minestrone Serves 4 Ingredients: 2 tbsp olive oil 1 medium onion, finely chopped 2 medium
Lamb Chops with Jersey Royals with Lemon and Mint Salsa
12 lamb chops
800g Jersey Royals
50ml Olive oil
Salt & pepper
1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 Shallot, peeled and diced
1 Small bunch of coriander, chopped
1 small bunch of mint, chopped
2 Tablespoons of capers
1 Lemon, juice and zest
100ml Extra virgin olive oil
2 Tablespoons sherry vinegar
Bunch of watercress
- Heat a BBQ until hot and the coals are white, or a grill to a high heat.
- Place the washed Jersey Royals into a pan with cold water and a large pinch of salt. Bring up to the boil and simmer for 15 to 20 mins until cooked.
- To make the dressing chop the shallot, coriander, mint and capers together until fine. Transfer this into a bowl and add the remaining dressing ingredients.
- Place the chops on to a tray if grilling or straight onto the BBQ. Season and cook for 2-3mins each side and then leave to rest for a few minutes.
- Drain the Jersey Royals and season.
- To serve, put the lamb chops and the Jersey Royals in a large bowl, top with watercress and the dressing.
Spring Minestrone with Jersey Royals
Crispy Jersey Royals with creamy feta sauce
Crispy Oregano Jersey Royals with creamy feta sauce Serves 4 Ingredients: 500g Jersey Royals, halved or
Jersey Royal coconut curry with greens
Serves 4 INGREDIENTS: 500g Jersey Royal potatoes, washed 1 tbsp vegetable oil 2 garlic cloves,
Jersey Royal Spring Tartiflette
Jersey Royal Spring Tartiflette Serves 8 Ingredients: 1 k Cooked Jersey Royals New Potatoes , cooled
Baked eggs with Jersey Royals and tomatoes
Ingredients: 400g Jersey Royals 30g unsalted butter 225g chestnut mushrooms, quartered 150g cherry tomatoes halved 4
Jersey Royals with Spiced Potted Shrimp Butter
Jersey Royal New Potatoes with whipped spiced potted shrimp butter Serves 4 Ingredients: 800g Jersey