The umami flavours of the dressing make these vegetable skewers a hit. If you prefer you
Photography credit: ©2022 Jamie Oliver Enterprises Ltd. Photography; Ella Miller
1kg Jersey Royal potatoes
1 bulb of garlic
a few sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 190ºC/375ºF/gas 5.
- Wash the Jersey Royals under cold running water to remove the earth (be very gentle, as the skins are fragile). Place them in a large pan of salted water and bring to the boil. Simmer gently for 15 minutes, or until cooked through, then drain and allow to steam dry.
- Transfer the potatoes to a large roasting tray, gently half-squash each potato with a fish slice or masher so they kind of push into each other.
- Squash the garlic bulb, then lightly crush each unpeeled clove and add to the tray.
- Pick over the rosemary leaves, season with sea salt and black pepper, and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Roast for around 40 minutes, or until the potatoes are crisp, golden and cooked through.
Nutrition per portion: 133kcal, Fat 2.3g, Saturates 0.5g, Protein 2.7g, Carbs 27.0g, Sugars 1.7g, Fibre g, Salt 0.4g
Jersey Royal and Mushroom Skewers
Roasted Jersey Royals on a Pea & Mint Purée by Jamie Oliver
Photography credit: ©2022 Jamie Oliver Enterprises Ltd. Photography; Ella Miller SERVES 6 INGREDIENTS 750g
Jersey Royals with Anchovy Butter by Jamie Oliver
Photography credit: ©2022 Jamie Oliver Enterprises Ltd. Photography; Ella Miller Serves 6 Ingredients: 3 anchovy
One-Pan Jersey Royal Hash
This is a great breakfast or brunch dish particularly if you have leftover Jersey Royals. Other
Jersey Royal Easter Salad
A spring salad with lemony tang and spicy sumac which can be served warm or chilled,
Jersey Royals with Crispy Chorizo and Manchego Cheese by Matt Healy
Serves 2 Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 20 minutes Ingredients: 500g Jersey Royal potatoes 300g