Feeds 4 Preparation time -10 minutes Cooking time – 15-20 minutes Ingredients: 500g Jersey Royals-
For the Turmeric Roasted Jersey Royals:
450 g Jersey Royal new potatoes, washed and halved
1 tbsp flour
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
For the Lemon & Herb Dip:
1/2 cup Greek yogurt
Squeeze of lemon juice
2 tbsp chopped parsley
2 tbsp chopped dill
1 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Place the Jersey Royal potatoes onto the tray and then sprinkle over the flour, turmeric, garlic powder, black pepper and olive oil.
3. Use your hands or a spoon to mix everything together and coat all of the Jersey Royals.
4. Roast for 25-30 minutes until tender and crispy.
5. While the Jersey Royals are roasting, make the lemon and herb dip.
6. Combine all of the dip ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Wild Garlic Butter, Minted Jersey Royals, Melted Raclette Cheese, Gherkins and Charred Sugar Snap Peas by Anna Barnett
Salt-Baked Jersey Royals by Will Holland
Serves 4 For the smoked Jersey Royal purée 600g Large Jersey Royals 100ml Smoked oil 50g
Creamy Leek, Salmon & Jersey Royals Traybake by Amy Sheppard
Feeds 4 750g Jersey Royals cut in half Oil for roasting 2 large leeks sliced 4 boneless salmon fillets 200g asparagus (trimmed to
Spicy Sesame Jersey Royals by Asma Khan
Serves 4-6 500g Jersey Royals 1 tsp salt 1 tsp whole sesame seeds 5 whole dried red
Warm Jersey Royals in a Heavenly Anchovy Sauce by Julius Roberts
Serves 4 400g Jersey Royals A bunch of mint Chives Butter For the anchovy crema:
Jersey Royals with a Wild Garlic Velouté, Chive Sour Cream, Pickled Onions and Finished with Shavings of Winchester Cheese by James Knappett
Serves 4 For the Jersey Royals in beef fat 500g washed small Jersey Royal potatoes 200g beef fat/